1 January 2012

Decorating in Many Ways Around the House with Stampin' Up! Supplies


This dollar-store clock was altered with a few of Stampin' Up! punches and Designer Papers and of course, some gems to add some cheery zing to the kitchen!  It's easy to do - all you need is to pop off the back of the clock {usually all you need is a screwdriver} and then its up to you how you want to decorate!!!

I used a lot of circle punches, Ornament and Bird Builder punches. Then a die strip called Northern Frost to make snowflakes [actually every year I make a whole carton of snowflakes so I can grab them when I need 'em!]  I also hot glued a string of cheap christmas pearl trim around the edge {as long as the cover goes back on - throw on the embellishments!}.plus buttons..and topped it all off with a healthy dose of glitter sprinkled everywhere!  


Here it is in the kitchen!  I am not afraid to use it as it didn't cost much to make but what's important is the it brings back good memories every year when I will glance at it :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: